1996 VS Executive 3.8L Ecotec (No Options)
- Supercharged V6 Cold Air Intake
- PaceMaker Extractors
- Lukey 2.5" Sports Exhaust (Muffler to Straight-Pipe)
- K&N Air Filter
- SS Body-Kit (Including Fog Lights)
- 19" HSV Senetor Replica Wheels
- Full Body Repair & Respray (Quicksilver)
- Fibreglass Monaro Bonnet
- Black Plush Carpet
- VS Berlina/Calais Interior (Re-Trimmed Black/Black Perforated Reborn Leather, Silver Stitching)
- VS Statesman Dash (Black/Silver)
- Level 3 Cluster Upgrade
- Interior Vinyl Dyed and Trimmed Black
- Sound System (2 Kicker Sub-Woofers (Custom Box), 4 Kicker 6" Splits, Kicker Mono-Block, Kicker 4 Channel, Panasonic Head Unit) Still in the process of building my custom boot
- Calais Boot Carpet
- Front Aftermarket Power Windows
- Personalised Number Plates
- Front Floor Neons
- LED Parker Lights, Autotechnica HOD Headlight/Foglights, Tinted Tail Lights
- Black Mesh Inserts for Front Bar
- Tinted Windows
- Completely De-Badged
- King Springs Lowered Suspension (SSL-Rear, L-Front) Need to buy SL for the front, sits a bit high
That's all I can think of at the moment
Last edited by flawnt; 13-04-2011 at 01:08 AM.
very nice vs you have keep up the awsome work
thanks mate, ive done all the work myself. glad you like it
That's sexy! She looks perfection Nice job!!
Got my ebay pacemaker extractors sandblasted and painted them in VHT flame proof satin aluminium. ill put them in as soon as i can, can't wait!
I voted not. And you misspelled flaunt. Or is it cool to be illiterate these days?
I think it looks terrible.
HEARRRY, HEV YU HEARD OF REKALL?
ermm flaunt was taken, i realise that. it's a personalised number plate, not a dictionary.
each to thier own i guess
some older pictures..
And things I'd like to eventually do..
- when my engine blows up, a L67 supercharged engine
- vt brake upgrade
i'll put up some more photo's when my statesman dash is all in
oh and piss off my tinted taillights, tired of shitting my pants everytime police are behind me. and just over the look
Nice car mate, looks tops, but I have got a question.... Why didn't you paint the boot garnish?
Absolutely love it mate looks mint as... My mate has a VS but in pantha mica (I think that's what it's called) with a monaro bonnet and I reckon it sets off the car nicely! How much does a paint job like that set you back these days or was that something you did yourself? If so I'm guessing your a spray painter haha?
thanks, lol yeah im a spray painter. i did it at trade school which is rediculously cheap and cost me $300 for the lot. but to pay someone to do it your probably looking at 1.5-3k depending on where you go and condition of the body. but you generally get what you pay for.
how much did your mate pay to get his bonnet painted? i spent 2 days just getting mine it straight, the fibreglassing was shithouse. like all warpy n shit
Oh really that's not to bad then, how long does the course go for? Could be a pretty useful tool if I ever decide I wanted to respray any of my cars!
Not sure mate cause he bought it off someone else who'd already done all the work, and his mate (guy who previously owned it ha) was a panel beater / spray painter so it was all mates rates so to speak... But I know exactly what you mean, I hate looking at a ricers fibreglass body kit and seeing all the dimples and shit
hahaha you made it sound like some weekender my bad *wishful thinking*
just before i painted it
what it use to look like