Name - Jake
Car - Vs Exec S2
Engine - Ecotec 3.6, 2.5 Lukey Exhaust, Pacemaker Extractors, Chipped, Rebuilt at 175,000, Now 198,000
Suspension - Lows All Round
Wheels - 16" Million Rims, Painted Black, Sport Tyres, Red Walls
Interior - Standard Interior
Audio - Pinoneer Head Unit, 350w Sony 6" Rears and Fronts with Sony Tweeters All Round, Pinoneer 1200w Amp, Us Audio 600w Sub
- T5 Manual Transmisstion (Have the Box, Getting Installed March 2012)
- New VY UTE Look a Like Quad Exhaust (Next Month)
- Super Lows On Rear (Mid Next Year)
- 19" VE SS Rims, Powder Coated Black, Double Red Walls (Mid Next Year)
- Red and Black Leather Interior (Starting On the 10/1/12)
- Airbrushed Black with Red Marble Dash and Middle Console (In Progress)
- Custom Boot, 2ND Amp, 2ND Sub (In Progress)
Everybody converts commodores to 5L or LS1,2,3 or Super Charges them or Both, Not Many People Have Turbo Charged Them, That Is My Plan For Late 2012
Looks tidy! I'd like to see pics of your dash and console when it's all done.
Turbo ecotec will be interesting, was the motor rebuilt to handle boost?
Nice ride mate! any other plans inbetween now and turbo?