Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nicks VR

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Model: VR Executive
Year: 1993
Colour: Marenello Red
Engine Type: WAS: 3.8ltr V6, With S/C 6 Cold Air Intake And K&N Air filter NOW: 5ltr V8
Exhaust: WAS: 2.5 inch Exhaust With Stock Cat and Advanced Headers, Twin 2 1/4inch Tips NOW: High Temp Coated Pacemaker Extractors Into Twin 2.5inch Pipes With Twin Magnaflow Cats Into Single 3inch with Lukey Muffler and Lukey Resonator
Transmission: WAS: Standard 4 speed Auto NOW: Rebuilt 4 speed auto with Shift Kit and Trans cooler
Diff: Standard Single Spinner - Soon To Be Rebuilt LSD
Brakes: (FRONT) 328mm HSV Grange Disc With Twin Piston Calipers (REAR) - DBA Gold Cross Drilled and ventillated
Suspension: Legal Height With Pedders Springs All Around Front: Pedders Sports Ryder Shocks Rear: Big Bore Pedders Shock, Nolathane Strut Brace
Wheels: 17" HSV Tri-Spokes
Interior: VS Clubsport Seats, Calais Interior Light, Calais Rear Map Lights, Series 3 Statesman Console, VS Leather Steering Wheel, Velour Sunvisors, Electric Windows, Calais Door Trims, Statesman Chrome Interior Handles, VY SS Pedals, Calais Woodgrain Dash Inserts, Fire Extinguisher And First Aid Kit
Other Mods: Respray, SS Driving lights, Red Neon Boot Lights, After Market Hornet Alarm, Debadged, Removed Boot Lock, Calais Carpet Peices Behind Rear Seat, SS Kit, S-Pac Spoiler, Calais Tailights, Calais Bumper Moulds, Mesh In Grilles, Chrome Exterior Door Handles With Painted Surrounds, Calais Chrome Window Moulds, Colour Coded Mirrors, Colour Coded VS S Pac Grilles or Chrome VS Calais Grilles And VY Side Indicators, Twin AU Thermo Fans, Walbro GSS342 In-Tank Fuel Pump
Stereo: Pioneer DEH-P550MP Head unit, (Front) Pioneer TS-E1695 6" 3 Ways, (REAR) Pioneer TS-81680S 6" 4 ways, Cheap Audio Gods Amp, And Sony 12" XLS 1220 Subwoofer in custom box mounted in boot.
Future Mods: 5ltr Conversion (DONE) Would Like A Whipple, Not That It Will Happen Anytime Soon
Contacts: The Body Repair Shop – Paint Work, Chromemasters – Chrome Door Handles
Trophies: Top VR All Commodore Day 07/08/09

Last edited:

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
she's looking good nick and i always thought it was a vs lol all thoe times on HCC and i never realised it was a vr,She's looking very clean tho

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Welcome,

Love the polish job on the engine, nice work.

Keep us posted,
Steve

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
looks nice, wots wif the 2 security lights under the stereo

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Thanks

Thanks for the comments guys.

fitzy2005 said:
looks nice, wots wif the 2 security lights under the stereo

The one on the left is the factory immobiliser and the other is the aftermarket alarm. the alarm is hooked up to the factory immobiliser so when i lock the doors the alarm arms at the same time. i didn't want one drilled in to the dash like most others and wanted it to blend in so i came up with that.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
thanks for the warning.:yeah: got that at a swap meet for $75. saw the exact same one at repco with pod filter for $140. so a good price i think.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
thanks mate. i made that one. i wanted a sub and i like to have my boot space, so i put it out the way and needed to make a box for it.