Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Uterus

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
VS Uterus!!!!!

hey, new to the site so i just thought i would share my ride,
it is a VS series 3 5speed manual done about 115000km couple of on going mods nothing big just:
new seats to go in which i have waiting in the shed just need rails.
tacho has just gone in, it has now been filled around and sanded just needs painting will try get some more photos up soon.

EDIT: Seats went in this afternoon finally! took alot of mucking around though!
and a new Exhaust went on this morning Cat back with a sports muffler and a dump pipe :yeah: pretty happy with it sounds nice not to loud and not to soft haha! :thumbsup:

NEW: 03/02/09 just finished painting my dash not a perfect job but hey first time cant complain!
Let us know what you think?

DSCF0327.jpg

_MG_0094-1-1.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

P1170016.jpg

PA040249.jpg

P3060003.jpg

P3060014.jpg

P2280006.jpg

Attachments

• freshly washed.jpg
    freshly washed.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 721
  • _MG_0111.jpg
    _MG_0111.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 661
  • PC200097.jpg
    PC200097.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 962
Last edited:

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
nice low's k and looks mint dude looks like its sitting fair high lol, i really like the roll cage like bars in the tray makes it look so tuff:) and its look like genisis blue if so also tuff colour:)

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
nice low's k and looks mint dude looks like its sitting fair high lol, i really like the roll cage like bars in the tray makes it look so tuff:) and its look like genisis blue if so also tuff colour:)

thanks mate yeah is sittin high want to lower it just gotta find the cash, yeah the roll bar is off a navara just chopped it down and re welded to fit. yeah not sure what the colour is think it may be bermuda blue but could be genisis blue, in the sun it has a purple look to it.

<RaBBiT>

Reaction score
Members Ride
if it looks purple in the sun i reckon its genisis like mine i love the colour:p so wats are u furture mods?

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
if it looks purple in the sun i reckon its genisis like mine i love the colour:p so wats are u furture mods?

yeah must be genisis then, i love the colour too.
want it lowered for sure sept i use it for work :( so i would love to get airbags done.
still needs a adjustable sway bar for the rear cos as is at normal hight my rear levt scrubs out.
and yeah probly not to much to it paint all the dash facias the same as the colour.
put the seats in.
and want to get cold air intake.

not sure what else i spose there is a massive list of **** i can do.

got any ideas?
im all ears :thumbsup:

<RaBBiT>

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah can't wait to see the dash with a bit of blue in there:) and yeah my mates has a vs ute and its sit lower than mine lol yet he stil manages to use it for work lol
oh i have a v6 genuine CAI ya can have dude

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
nice are they pretty straight forward to install iv seen them on ebay for like 60 bucks i reckon. and do you think it would muck with the gas? i know what your thinking lol gas why would you but its cos work then pays for all my gas so i save $$$$ lol

<RaBBiT>

Reaction score
Members Ride
um don't bother about getting one form ebay lol as motor trader sell them brand new cheaper:p and its genuine:p but nah heaps easy to install just gotta be carful when u screw it into the fan shroud and u have to cut the airbox hole slightly bigger to get the snorkle to fit, if i get another airbox for the v8 u can have the airbox and CAI so all u would have to do is screw it to the shroud:p