Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT-VX Hidden Trip Computer

D

djlingard04

Can any one tell me what all the items are in the hidden features are all about. To get them to come up you just hold up and mode while you turn the key on then press mode to flick through them. Some of them are litres in tank, litres per hour and digital speedo and tacho, battery voltage but I do not know what the others are. Rang holden and asked them and they would not tell me must be something good. :drink: :drink: :drink:

T

t-rev

there is a guide on how to do this straight from this site but it doesnt appear to work...
Special Functions on VT trip computer

Hold down the mode and up buttons with the ignition off then start the car and release them a few seconds later, it gives you digital batt voltage, speedo, tacho, temp fuel consumption, fuel left in tank and other cool stuff.

T

t-rev

sorry i just tried it again and it does work but now i dont appear to have my km's left in tank and a couple of other things aswell :(

P

Pedroman

Trip Computer

Yeah I hers thats how ya do it but I've tryed on mine with no results either.

T

t-rev

what you do is only hold the up botton and the mode botton, NOT both!
i havent taken it for a drive yet though to test it out

P

Pedroman

Good call there T-rev, I just went down stairs to try it and it works!!! when you hold the up button and the mode button together, not the down button. and start the car..........hehe cool

D

djlingard04

I know how to do it but what is all the other crap in there????

daz08

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY11 V6 Calais SII
I gave it ago aswell....can u get to keep sum 2gether.. like i want the digital speedo but with the dte n trip aswell

mitch01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX exec. ser.1
T

t-rev

hey mitch01,
you have to purchace something in order to read the article!!!!