Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt wiring diagram

308mate

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
Hi, Does anyone have a link to a vt series 1 v8 wiring diagram?

Cheers

308mate

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
Hi, i'm after anything in the engine bay and to do with gear box. Engine management may not be quite enough!? I've installed a vt 5.0 into a hq panel van...

M

mwb235

Hi, i'm after anything in the engine bay and to do with gear box. Engine management may not be quite enough!? I've installed a vt 5.0 into a hq panel van...

308mate here is a 5L V8 VT wiring diagram for the PCM. I think this is what you want, just let me know if it isn't i might have something else somewhere.

The attached jpg may not be readable on this forum (i had to shrink it right down to post) so if you can't read it send me a PM and i'll email the full version to you.

Attachments

• VT 5.0L V8 PCM wiring diagram (resized jpg).jpg
    VT 5.0L V8 PCM wiring diagram (resized jpg).jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 37,102

Hobbes

Hobbes
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Acclaim
308mate here is a 5L V8 VT wiring diagram for the PCM. I think this is what you want, just let me know if it isn't i might have something else somewhere.

The attached jpg may not be readable on this forum (i had to shrink it right down to post) so if you can't read it send me a PM and i'll email the full version to you.

any chance someone could post up a higher quality scan of this wiring diagram?
unable to make anything out when zoomed in,

M

mwb235

If you send me a PM with your email address i'll send it to you. Like i said to 308mate in post #4 i can't upload a higher resolution file to this forum.

turbd

Reaction score
Members Ride
fj20 pwrd hilux , 5 litre rodeo
Hey mate do u still have vt 5 litre engine wiring schematic any chance u can send to me [email protected]