Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT V6 PCM Pin/Wire diagram

Foxmaster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 commodore/Hilux
I am after the wiring diagram for the PCM, trying to find the speed senor wire and the fault wire from the PCM of a VT V6 1998 can anyone help?

Foxmaster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 commodore/Hilux
Thanks Mate! is there a number above the purple wire, I think that there is more then one purple wire coming out of the PCM, I don't have it here to look at.

Thank you

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
auto speedo input is C6 and D5 from the vss to the ecu if thats what you are after

M

mwb235

I am after the wiring diagram for the PCM, trying to find the speed senor wire and the fault wire from the PCM of a VT V6 1998 can anyone help?

Here is a VT series 1 3.8L V6 Ecotec wiring diagram for the PCM/engine.

The attached image may be too small to read as this forum doesn't allow higher resolution attachments. If so send me a PM with your email address and i'll email it to you.

For the benefit of others, see my posts in these threads for some other VT Series 1 PCM wiring diagrams (if anyone needs these please PM me with your email address also):

3.8L V6 Supercharged
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...0-need-supercharged-vt-v6-wiring-diagram.html

5.0L V8
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vt-vx-holden-commodore-1997-2002/113372-vt-wiring-diagram.html

Attachments

• VT 3.8L Ecotec PCM wiring diagram (resized jpg).jpg
    VT 3.8L Ecotec PCM wiring diagram (resized jpg).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 60,388

HUMBLZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
anyone know where the oxy sensor sender wire is?wanting to hook up a/f gauge to a VY