Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wh statesman interior in vt s

nathan549

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt II s pack
hey guys im wondering if the wh statesman door will fit into a vt (the inside skin part of the door). id be keeping my same seats just want the doors

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
Yes it will. I put WH Caprice door trims into my VX Berlina and it fit no problem. As long as your car has power windows you won't have a problem.

nathan549

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt II s pack
do you know if the whole interior fits?? im wanting to swap the dash board and the center console bits and all that. basically i want the cream/tan statesman interior in my vt

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
do you know if the whole interior fits?? im wanting to swap the dash board and the center console bits and all that. basically i want the cream/tan statesman interior in my vt

If you click on the link for his ride you will see by the photos that everything seems to fit. But if I remember correctly the backrest for the rear seat might be a tad shorter, lengthwise.

CHEETR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT feature car, WRX STI WAGON
they fit straight bolt in.
however the rear seats will have a whole where the seat belt goes through and they will sit a tad higher

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
The center console and dash etc is a straight swap over, 30 minute job if you know what you are doing. As for the rear seat ... the base is no problem, fits perfectly, but the back is a different story. I had to get it re-trimmed in my car. It is about 5cm short on each side because the Statesmans have the additional panel which is an extension of the door trim (being LWB). There is also two holes on each top corner for the seat belts as they come through the seats on the stato, not from the C pillar. If you know an upholsterer they can do it for you cheap (saving on labour) otherwise some guys charge a fair bit for the extra foam and "effort" required. As accentstencil said, have a look at the link to my ride in my signature below and you can see the photo's of it in my car.

My suggestion (if you can get matching leather) is to buy a back from a VX Calais and base from WH Statesman!! Either way it will require a bit of effort, but nothing is impossible!

nathan549

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt II s pack
cheers for that, great detailed description exactly what i needed to know :)

splity

Reaction score
Members Ride
wh statesman,vt commodore
Dose the wh statesman rear window fit the vt commodore??