Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cheap and decent guard rolling in Melbourne

dynamik

Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VXII Berlina
Does anyone know a guy who can roll my guards on my VX berlina for a decent price? I bought 20" rims. Two rims have tyres that are 245's and the other two are 225's. I don't know anything about how to fit these in. All I know according to some friends is that I'll need my guards rolled.

Is there anyone experienced out there who can help me roll the guards and put these in? I'm sick of having these rims sitting in my backseat cos I don't have the money to install em professionally after wasting all my money on the actual rims.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
A heat gun and a rubber hammer. and start wacking away at the guard. done. guards are rolled.

what he said but very carefully dont rush it and it will turn out ok ,i did mine on a couple of my previous cars this way, and didnt stuff the paint or dent the guards.

jazza15

Jarryd
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT II S
I ended up getting it done by Gavin

I second that. When I got my camber fixed I was getting some rubbing, so this guy was recomended to me. You can probs get the rears done for $150 - $200, with the piece of mind that you won't stuff your paint DIY ing