Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharger pulley

fenda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT supercharged
Hi guys have recently got a charged 99 vt, want to do the boost upgrade so went n had a look at the pulley, its the only shiny one on the engine and measures roughly 8.5 in diameter( using a scabby ruler that is). Which leads me to the assumption that already has the 10psi pulley added. It also has the 5 allen key bolts like iv seen i all the mace/fit sites. Im unsure as to what the standard pulley looks like,if anybody could confirm that it is already upgraded and i dun need ta spend another $400 that would be great, im just confused coz the previose owner didnt mention anything about the pulley. Cheers guys

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
sounds like it. the "10psi pulley" measures ~87mm. the MACE style pulleys are a modular system, which has a hub that the pulleys mount to, thus the 5 allen bolts.

standard one is one piece, usually grey in colour.

Jarrodscv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais 50th Ann L67
Yep you def have the upgraded pulley. Standard one is pressed on without any bolts.

fenda

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT supercharged
cheers guys, i am bit dissapointed thought that i miss out on that power gain but at the same time its good that mods alreday done move onto the next one Cheers lads