Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Monaro front bar

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
In my opinion mate, the VX SS, VX Calais and VZ Monaro kits go well on VT/VX's.
Im currently looking for a VZ Monaro front bar + headlights.

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
In my opinion mate, the VX SS, VX Calais and VZ Monaro kits go well on VT/VX's.
Im currently looking for a VZ Monaro front bar + headlights.

yeah i was thinking about the VX SS kit
do you know the normal lips on an exec? if you chuck a monaro front bar on it will they line up, if they're colour coded, or do you need type of skirt and back bar, like just for the time being if y'know what i mean?

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Does the VX SS rear bar have the gay reflectors on it? I hate them...

You could just colour code the stock side skirts and get away with it easy, its a pretty clean look.

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Does the VX SS rear bar have the gay reflectors on it? I hate them...

You could just colour code the stock side skirts and get away with it easy, its a pretty clean look.

yeah i agree with you when it comes to the reflectors man
yeah thats what i'm thinking of doing just for now, gonna try and hunt down a monaro front bar, and when i get my stone chips and all that crap fixed up, gonna get them to colour code my skirts and paint the front bar, oh and get a vx garnish and black monaro lights for the back :)

can't wait haha

but yeah i was just wondering if it all lines up, like if just colour coded the stock side skirts and all

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Yeah they should do.
Sorry i misread your original post mate haha, missed the skirts/rear bar part :p
My skirts and rear are stock, and low enough already, they have a nice simple-but-sporty look when they're an inch or 2 lower ;D
The VX SS refelectors are a complete failure, i would stay clear of them.
You could just recolour your skirts and rear bottom bar to the rest of your car's colour, that would look good if done right.
You dont get many good skirts and rear bars for VX/VT, unless you wanted the VX Clubby bar which looks mint.

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Yeah they should do.
Sorry i misread your original post mate haha, missed the skirts/rear bar part :p
My skirts and rear are stock, and low enough already, they have a nice simple-but-sporty look when they're an inch or 2 lower ;D
The VX SS refelectors are a complete failure, i would stay clear of them.
You could just recolour your skirts and rear bottom bar to the rest of your car's colour, that would look good if done right.
You dont get many good skirts and rear bars for VX/VT, unless you wanted the VX Clubby bar which looks mint.

haha sall good buddy :)
yeah thats true man, with the reflectors, they just look crap, dunno why they would of even put them on thee
but im gonna have a think about it, but i might just get the front bar and colour code my stock skirts, i reckon it will look clean, thats how i want my car to look, clean

Seanyy

"HULK"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Yeah thats it bro, it'll look good if its done right ;)
You could probably take the reflectors off, then hard putty and sand the ports up and paint over or something,...
Or just do your quick, easy and effective idea :)

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Yeah thats it bro, it'll look good if its done right ;)
You could probably take the reflectors off, then hard putty and sand the ports up and paint over or something,...
Or just do your quick, easy and effective idea :)

exacty right man, do it once, do it right haha ;)
yeah thats true, to much effort, quick and easy way is just to not get one with them on it :p

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
if you are gonna paint over the reflectors why don't you stick with the Vt Rear bar?