Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

paint,leather.int. coded color numbers

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
:thumbsup: i couldnt help myself i hope this is my last q for the day :b: ........how do i find the color code number for the paint<leather and the int dash and plastic peices for a vt berlina..if i wanted to buy a peice from holden to match the int what numbers would i be looking for to quote to the spare parts person. and the same with my leather int is there a code number for its color and style as its a little differant than the leather in the calais ( i think the only diffrence with mine is that my rear head reast dont move at all )the paint number aint that important but if some 1 know how i can find the paint number ill take that info also.......cheers again...........................tony from melb

R

rattattack1313

There is a compliance plate under your bonnet.....there will be a bit that says"PAINT CODE", and a few numbers/letters.....get them, and post them up in here..Torana or someone will tell you what colors are what.......and feel free to post away mate....... only way you learn , is by asking.( but read around a bit 1st..or try the "SEARCH" button at the top....).......and if you post something that has been talked about already, us Mods can merge threads etc, etc...so all is goood........

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
code numbers

ok thanks....is that code number in the holden book the same as the plate under the bonnet? as i need to know somthing about the numbers in the book and on that silver plate under the windscreen? i was reading im my book what the numbers and the letters ment funny thing was the numbers on the plate on the car under the windscreen and in the book state that the car was a 1998 build lol the funny thing is the car was bought in the last month of 1997 that got me stummped lol, so i started looking up all i could about my holden on the net i typed in holden berlina 1997 and the second place that came up was this forum ( how lucky was i to find this great forum)very i would say, as im no too smart when it comes to cars and if im getting work done on my car and i think the price is a little steep ill come to my pc and ask the guys in this great forum for a bit of advice ( shame the pc wasnt round all thos times i got done by shifty mech and car dealer years ago :b: . any way b4 i bore you with idle chit chat ill stop...........thanks agian mate this is a real help to me.....kind regards from tony from melb :thumbsup:

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
As for your car being a "1998 model", ALL cars built from September are classified as the next year model (for example, we've just gone into October now so all the VZs going down the line at the moment will be stamped "2006" model). Seeing as your car was bought in the last month of 1997 (December for those of you playing at home *lol*), it was probably fresh from the factory, making it a "1998" model.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks Torana You Sure Know Your Stuff

WOW TORANA YOU SURE KNOW YOUR STUFF..........THANKS AGAIN.....HAVE A GOOD 1 :coolpimp: CHEERS FOR NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TONY

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
No worries mate. Glad to know I've helped out.