Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt error codes

robb_john

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore
ive got a 98 vt commodore v6 and ive checked the error codes and i got 13 (RH Oxygen sensor (no signal)), 31(Theft deterrent signal missing), 63(LH oxygen sensor (no signal)) and 92(Low speed fan fault) and i have changed the oxygen sensors 2 weeks ago but its still saying it, is there a fuse or relay for them or do i have to reset the computer for it to realise that there is new ones in it and with the other ones how do i fix them need to no asap my car is running reallly bad on fuel and is a pain

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thanx robb,

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
Wouldent hurt to do a reset, But nah the comp doesent need to be reset to realise...
Oh and there is no fuse for o2 sensor's.
A reset may help with your other fault's too.
To reset, Take neg off battrey and hold you're fot on brake to fully rid of all remaning power...
Do it for ohh 5-10 min's
You have to hold your foot on the brake, Its the only way to drain remaning power, Get a multimeter on there and make sure after you apply brake you have 0.00V for 10 mins.
Nothing else, Ie map light's, headlight's interior light ect will drain the remaning power...Only foot on brake will...
Good luck