Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

All warning lights come on when I started it

JJ08

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vn s pack
Hi tonight I. Went to start my s1 vt commodore and every single warning light came on and the red light above the mode button was flashing crazy so I turned the car off and restarted it and everything was fine it also happened the other day any information on this would be helpful or how to fix it thanks in advance

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Hi tonight I. Went to start my s1 vt commodore and every single warning light came on and the red light above the mode button was flashing crazy so I turned the car off and restarted it and everything was fine it also happened the other day any information on this would be helpful or how to fix it thanks in advance

ABS Module cactus i'd say.

JJ08

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vn s pack
My vt is a 97 s1 exc they don't have abs and it happened again today and would not start again for at least 15 mins then it started and ran perfect no warning lights or anything it just getting annoying also how do you chech for error codes and I'll check it tomorrow and if any I will post it up

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V

JJ08

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vn s pack
Thanks I will check it tomorrow after work are they all the error code or is there more because awhile ago I had my air bag light reset by a mechanic with a tech 2 and cost me 120 to get it reset could that be a reason why I have all my warning lights on my dash

bhopper

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt spac supercharged 6,vp bt1 5.0,vyss lshulk
Could be alternator on its way out

JJ08

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vn s pack
I only just replaced the alternator with a reconditioned one about 3 months ago

elldeepe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
The reconditioned one could be on its way out aswell, i replaced mine on my old car with a second hand reco alternator and it lasted 6 weeks before i was having problems again. Ended up paying the extra for a new one.

JJ08

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vn s pack
well I checked for errors and it came up I had12, 31 and 92 so I replaced the low fan speed relay and reset it went for a decent drive and checked again and oly had 12 which is normal so would them error codes have any thing to do with my warning lights coming on

Adams vx ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy clubsport
Hey guys I got a vx as ls1 man and I had the same prob I got the wireing harness that help I Iittle as in they would come very now and then so I changed the abs senser and emobeliser and been perfect since then that's a week ago now