Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT'S workshop manual

S

SPAIN

Hi all, can some one tell me where i can get a full VT workshop manual one that covers every inch of the VT engine body interior and roughly how much $$$$.

I already have a Haynes manual but it is very basic,any assistance would be great.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
SPAIN said:
Hi all, can some one tell me where i can get a full VT workshop manual one that covers every inch of the VT engine body interior and roughly how much $$$$.

I already have a Haynes manual but it is very basic,any assistance would be great.

Haynes is good. There's an Ellery's, but it's a piece of ****. Don't even waste your money.

Just what exactly are you looking to do?

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Supercheap Auto had Gregory's on sale for $32.95 last week but I don't know how long specials go for. I find Gregory's to be very good, but I haven't read any others to be able to compare.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
accentstencil said:
Supercheap Auto had Gregory's on sale for $32.95 last week but I don't know how long specials go for. I find Gregory's to be very good, but I haven't read any others to be able to compare.
Gregory's = Haynes

It's the difference between Ketchup and Tomato Sauce..

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
accentstencil said:

On sale at Super Cheap auto till this Friday 07/07/2006. ( store stock only )

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
Still mate, What do you want to do?

TigerVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Commodore
If the gregory's doesn't explain how to do it then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

S

SPAIN

Sorry let me rephrase, I love my VTS I just want a manual that has every thing about it, every inch of the car full diagrams and pics, I guess one similar to the ones that Holden mechanics have I know I could probably pic one up from Holden but just want to know if there is one out there that is similar and cheaper.