Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's it worth...i'm over it...

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
hey guys just wondering what sorta price tag you'd put on a 01 model 5 speed manual vx s-pack, in black.

it's got 20" xhp boost five spoke chrome rims.
stereo can be left in and consists of splits front and rear and a 12" sub in the boot, all amped, runs 118 dB on speakers, 127 dB for average song with subs.
cold air intake (standard) k&n filter, new plugs and leads.
2.5" VX SS exhaust system, changed just enough to make it growl, not really loud.
Few minor problems like cracked fog light from old owner and busted rear air vents (old owners kids).
Few big problems like the big dents in the drivers side door (dont turn off traction in the wet i've learned) and a clunk in the front drivers side.

other then that pretty stock, exedy heavy duty clutch and flywheel too and fairly new brake pads.

its at natrad now getting its thermos checked...so i'm feeling over it...

ive tried to be honest in description, this is technically an expressions of interest page. if i could id like to invest in a house or something soon and this car is holding me back.

cheers...

s_ikari2015

Fun IS easier with an 8
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 Monaro V2 CV8, '90 Toyota Sera
For a manual S pack, you'd be lucky to get $9,000 for it. Even with all the fruit. But yeah, $10,000 ono would get some interest.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
For one like yours that is no end of problems I'd offer around $5k.

Reaper

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
dents in doors, other damage, suggests.... thrashed = poor price

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Also maybe neglect to tell people how the dent in the door got their, dont be dishonest just forget to mention HOW it got their, but do mention its their. By saying dont turn traction control off in the wet, oviously means you were doing burnouts drifting what ever and you dont care for the car.

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Also maybe neglect to tell people how the dent in the door got their, dont be dishonest just forget to mention HOW it got their, but do mention its their. By saying dont turn traction control off in the wet, oviously means you were doing burnouts drifting what ever and you dont care for the car.

How so, I do burnouts and drift in my car and I care for it...:whistling

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Ask for about $20k. Plenty of idiots seem to think that a manual gearbox will double the value of their VT/VX, hell sometimes more than double.

There were a few on eBay and still some on this forum asking for ridiculous prices for the M5 VT/VX's.

I would much rather buy an auto one and have strippers install a manual gearbox for me.