Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt series 1 speaker wires

dcjacko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s v6 supercharged
hi can anyone tell me what colours are for the rear speakers

Gator

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II STATESMAN GEN 3 V8
Left speaker -yellow/blue and brown/white.
Right speaker-Blue/orange and blue/black.

dcjacko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s v6 supercharged
connected those wires but no sound in rear speakers have sound in the front, those were the colours they used with the other stereo, which also had no sound in the rear, tried different speakers still no good

Gator

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II STATESMAN GEN 3 V8
Not going to make you feel any better, but the rear speakers on the WH haven't worked since I've owned it either! Wonder if this is a common problem?
How many people check to see if their rear speakers are working anyway? Were your speakers working ever?

dcjacko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s v6 supercharged
Not going to make you feel any better, but the rear speakers on the WH haven't worked since I've owned it either! Wonder if this is a common problem?
How many people check to see if their rear speakers are working anyway? Were your speakers working ever?

hi there if they are the rear door ones, a stereo dealer told me to check the plug between door and pillar , when door closes breaks the wires, they go hard, have checked yet will get to it soon ..............

Gator

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II STATESMAN GEN 3 V8
hi there if they are the rear door ones, a stereo dealer told me to check the plug between door and pillar , when door closes breaks the wires, they go hard, have checked yet will get to it soon ..............
Rear parcel tray speakers. Had a look at them today and found out there's a separate subwoofer amp and it needed to have the bass turned right up with volume before they would even start to work. Embarrassing!!

GraceSpaceAndPace

Stop Stairing
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
hye mate to the have a wiring diagram

i need to do all me speakeres can u help me please i have the same car . or can u tell me all the colors including weaters please

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
Wiring_Loom-VK-VL_VN-VT_zps2af9d5a9.gif