Hey guys have had my VT v6 almost 3 years now its been a pretty good car.... radiator split the other day but these things happen right?
I paid 7 grand for it 3 years ago and had 155k kms at the time, shes now up to 205k km
There's a photo of it when I first bought it.. 2 from a year ago and the latest with the Altezza head lights.
some mods :
- 2.5 inch exhaust, luckey resonator + muffler, dual cats
- HM headers
- 1.95 YT roller rockers
- Changed side indicators + tail lights from orange to white
- Lowered on king springs not sure how much
- Shortened Monroe shocks all around
- 18" rims
- Altezza head lights
- Camber kit
- 8psi SC14 kit in the mail at I type from a fellow forum member
- Paint the grey side skirts/bumpers to match the car colour
- 3.7/3.9 diff
- Dark tint
- Slight tail light tint
That's about it.. I really got to stop spending money on it :P
What you think guys?
Last edited by seshoo; 01-07-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Nice clean ride you have there Craig and those rims suit it Perfectly . good luck with the future mods
- GEN 3 BABY -