Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VX Series 1

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Hey Everyone. Thought I would finally Show My VX series 1

I have done no mods to the Engine. Bog standard as being a P Plater is will just get my in trouble one way or another. And Being a ex Bike rider, I dont see the point doing any engine mods as it wont compare to the 1000cc bikes i have rode lol Can any one make a vx do 0-100 in 3 seconds ? lol

Only Mods lol
19" Rims
2.5" Redback Cat back exhaust
And Put Cruise Control in from a VT
De-badged & Dash & Cluster painted + Door Handles in silver

Here it is

screenshot20091206at142.png

screenshot20091206at142q.png

Last edited:

jakewaze

Jakewaze
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Spack S1 Auto
Nice looking VX you've got there, you should chuck up some picks of the interior and engine bay.

How much did that set you back???

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Nice looking VX you've got there, you should chuck up some picks of the interior and engine bay.

How much did that set you back???

I Paid 9,800 for it about a year and a bit back. Would not believe what some people will try and flog off. Saw a VT at the same time, wanted 11k for it, 300,000+ on it, bold tyres and list just goes on and on. So i thought it was a good deal, and i needed a car that day. Amazing how much they have dropped in price over the year, seeing them for 5-6k now. but usually trashed.

The bottom black strips were painted and also came with the rims and new tread :)
Only thing was the water pump i had to replace a few months back but i did that my self for $100 bucks. too easy.

Heres a few more pics.

img0801rd.jpg

img0802h.jpg

And My 19" Rims. I Don't know if they are HSV Copies due to the badge. Anyone know?

screenshot20091206at524.png

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
looks very nice and clean mate, the way its gotta be done:)
i think theyd be vz clubsport copies, i havent seen a hsv rims that looks like that mate.
looks very nice tho mate!
deff needs a set of kings superlows.
any more mods you have planned?
and keep the std taillights..looks way better.just incase u wer thinkin of it haha

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
looks very nice and clean mate, the way its gotta be done:)
i think theyd be vz clubsport copies, i havent seen a hsv rims that looks like that mate.
looks very nice tho mate!
deff needs a set of kings superlows.
any more mods you have planned?
and keep the std taillights..looks way better.just incase u wer thinkin of it haha

Cheers mate, And yes i prefer the standard tail lights.
No more mods planed, As Me and mrs are planing on having kids. It has FE2 suspension so thats good enough for me & the big tyres for grip.
I would hope to one day though make it a sleeper. But the cost of fuel lol. As i am one that only runs premium fuel.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
And for fun here is the mrs VR. I Have spent alot of time fixing it right up, Just the general serving etc, and a new IAC, but now it gets 700kms to a tank :yahoo:
I dont know how or why but why cant i get that out of the VX that has a bigger tank lol
Bought it for 2k from my brother as he moved away. bargain i think. only 190,000 on it and its still solid as a rock. She is questioned a lot as people think its my car as my brother put a 2.5 cat back on when he had it lol.

img0639m.jpg

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
New Sticker hehe. Yes it is straight lol

img0826p.jpg

img0827q.jpg

wortus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 2 25th Anniversary in Phantom Mica
The VX's dash looks great, a leather steering wheel and maybe a leather gear knob and hand brake lever would set it off nicely.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
THought I would show off the New LEDs. Any thoughts welcome good or bad :)

screenshot20100313at137.png