Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My WH Stato L67

fatbats

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Stato S2
Hi,
My names Mat and here is my 02 WH Stato. Runs well, althought did have a few problems such as missing tailhaft bolts and leaving rocker cover seals when I first got it. But running well now and heres what ive done to it :

Interior:
Dark Grey leather interior
Pioneer single din headunit
Stock splits in the front
Pioneer 6' speakers in rear doors
Kicker Comp Dual 12' subs - currently dont have an amp tho lol

Exterior:
Monaro Headlights
Tint sprayed fog lights
WHS2/XU6 wheels (not too sure been told different things)
Lowerered all round on King Springs, Lows at the front and Superlows at the back
Monroe GT short shocks all round
Redback headers with twin 2 1/4' exhaust.

Mods to come:
19' Senator Signature wheels with whitewalls (coming soon) :spot on:10 psi boost upgrade, 1:9 ratio roller rockers, chrome external door handles, new Kicker amp and 30% tint.

Old and New, my 2 beasts
IMG_0959edit.jpg

stato2.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

With Sigs:

IMG_1043NEW.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Last edited:

BIG DYL

BIG DYL
Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT calais
thats nice

fatbats

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Stato S2
DSC_0115.jpg

Update on my stato, just put in a MACE CAI, whines more now !
But next on the list of things to do is put the 3.9 diff gears in, lsd, new oxy sensors, mace 1.9 roller rockers, autolite colder plugs, 81c thermostat and also get it tuned to run 18psi.

Hopefully be up and running soon :p

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
But next on the list of things to do is put the 3.9 diff gears in, lsd, new oxy sensors, mace 1.9 roller rockers, autolite colder plugs, 81c thermostat and also get it tuned to run 18psi.

Hopefully be up and running soon :p

just put a 6 speed diff in it LSD 3:46 gears also you'll never get anywhere with 18psi and no intercooler, I lost power with 1:9 rockers and 14psi, it made more with 10psi no joke mate, check my thread heaps of dyno pappers to show you as well.

Last edited:

vteezr

Defected
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim 3.8 S2
Love the wheels mate, nice subs too ;)

fatbats

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Stato S2
just put a 6 speed diff in it LSD 3:46 gears also you'll never get anywhere with 18psi and no intercooler, I lost power with 1:9 rockers and 14psi, it made more with 10psi no joke mate, check my thread heaps of dyno pappers to show you as well.

Already got the gears and that to go in, were you running the 14psi untuned ?? I was probably making about the same power as yours stock on 10psi made ~149rwkw.
It is cooled though im running a ZZP W2A cooler currently running 16psi untuned, gotta baby the hell out of it but making more power than it was. INteresting to see the mace stuff on ur rig didnt make much of a difference? Making me re think what im gonna do lol