Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MiSs MeOw's soon to be Orgasmic VT SS

MiSs MeOw

MiSs MeOw
Reaction score
Members Ride
spankin 1998 VT
well as some of you might know my other VT went to car heaven but some good has come from it as i picked up my new Black VT SS series I for cheap as **** today.... as soon as i got her home we started ripping out my interior and replacing it with my coulson seats, i left the door trims off as they i will be putting in some retrimmed red door cards,....

luckily the guy i sold my other VT too said i could take anything i want from it aslong as he got the VT SS trim... SOLD i said lol so soon i will be putting my new suspension in from my old VT, my chrome interior bits and my 20's onto this baby, ive already put my chrome window trim on her heheh....

looked under the body to see what sort of exhaust she has, she's got standard extractors, into twin cats twin 2 1/2 all the way through with a rear resi, she has a nice note but i wanna take it to blitz to see what they can do for me...

now the bad... the rear right hand 1/4 needs attention.. its an easy fix nothing major probably bout $400- $500 but for the price i paid for her that dont worry me one bit

theres a couple of things i wanna fix like the plastic piece where they had a tacho on...
love that it has the red speedo face mmmmmm goes well with the interior, oooh and taking that pod filter crap off aswell

LIST OF THINGS TO DO

Fix Drivers Rear 1/4 Panel
Fix Boot
Tint
Put Coulson Seats in (DONE)
Retrim Door Cards Red (DONE)
Replace Some Interior Plastics
Satin Chrome Door Vents (DONE)
Satin Inner Door Handles (DONE)
Chrome Window Trim (DONE)
20" Chrome XHP ZEN's
Chrome Altezza Headlights
Repaint Engine Covers Red
Put Original Airbox Back In
VX Calais rear garnish and tail lights (DONE)
Replace Suspension (GT Lowered Struts and Shocks with Pedders SSL Springs)
Slotted and Drilled Rotors (DONE)
Service
Replace Battery (DONE)
New Main Power Window Switches (DONE)
HSV Pedals
Extractors
New Exhaust???
(If theres anymore ill just add to the list)

now for pics excuse her as she is dirty she needs to go to the car wash :p

Image1231.jpg

Image1229.jpg

Image1228.jpg

Image1230.jpg

Image1232.jpg

Image1233.jpg

Image1235.jpg

Last edited:

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
verry nice!
Welcome to the black commodore club, where u wash it today and its just as dirty tmro:)
haha but chrome strips look great and i reckon fill the spoiler holes and shave the bootlid badge, leave the vt garnish on, u dnt see many around and for some reason i reckon it suits the black:):)

MiSs MeOw

MiSs MeOw
Reaction score
Members Ride
spankin 1998 VT
verry nice!
Welcome to the black commodore club, where u wash it today and its just as dirty tmro:)
haha but chrome strips look great and i reckon fill the spoiler holes and shave the bootlid badge, leave the vt garnish on, u dnt see many around and for some reason i reckon it suits the black:):)

hahaha i know yeh its so dirty atm really wanna go wash it

those boot holes are definately going, still unsure bout the garnish ive always hated the vt ones i got the vx calais garnish and tail lights here but then it wouldnt really be a vt ss then lol so still undecided lol cheers for the comments tho

180sc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais & vh sl
Sounds like your making progress should be nice when its done.

Yours aint dirty you she see ours atm its filthy although looks cleaner than it is cause its wet.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Nice one Maree:thumbsup: Its one project after another for you, wish i had the time to do projects like this.

Keep up the great work:yahoo:

MiSs MeOw

MiSs MeOw
Reaction score
Members Ride
spankin 1998 VT
well couldnt help myself i redone the door cards (for now just a quick job till i get dave to retrim them profesh) and put the door trims back on and also fixed the sticky main power window switch :)

pics up soon

ruffiano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
nice... very nice.....