Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[MYDZYR] VX Berlina 5.7L LS1

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
Name: Darren
Model: 2000 VX Berlina
Color: Silver
Engine Type: 5.7lt LS1
Engine Mods: Mafless Tune, OTR
Power: 214.8rwkw
Exhaust: Pacemaker Extractors Tri-Y's, Xforce 2.5" Twin Cat Back Exhaust
Gearbox: 4 Speed Auto
Diff: Stock
Brakes: Stock
Suspension: Monroe GT Struts and Shocks - SSL King Springs on the rear, Pedders springs on the front
Wheels/Tyres: 20" E2 GTS Wheels
Interior: VX Calais Leather and Suede
Other: Genuine front and rear VX Clubsport bars

When i first got it:
3538ay9.jpg

xdatjp.jpg

miyk5e.jpg

Then:

2vv1a1c.jpg

dqrrz8.jpg

Then:

ejd46x.jpg

2ewje5f.jpg

Now:

30lceiu.jpg

2d8n7eo.jpg

ilc4r4.jpg

Last edited:

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
Bit of an update since I haven't been on here in a while..Got my hands on a genuine VX Clubsport body kit in the same colour as my car! Was pretty happy with that, although I know it's probably not to everyone's taste. Also got Blue LS1 covers that I think look alright too.

Other small things, just debadged the 'Berlina' badge on the rear and installed all the audio equipment that I had in my old car.

Coming up..Springs, shocks and struts should be done within the week. Still on the hunt for a set of wheels and the sideskirts to match the kit..Going to look into debading the lion front the bonnet and boot as well, think the clean look would suit it more. So much more to do but it's coming along slowly :)

(Sorry for the crappy phone pics)
2dhb2wg.jpg

29c9bh0.jpg

24nlh15.jpg

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
Looks nice mate! I am a fan of the Clubby kit on a VX, I have one sitting in the garage waiting to get sprayed and fitted to my car! I can't recommend getting it mafless tuned enough!!! When I finally did mine I was kicking myself for not doing it earlier!! Have fun modding!!!

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
Thanks for the comment mate..yeah i can't wait to start on the exhaust, otr n mafless tune...I always seem to get sucked into the looks though lol.. ah well it will all happen in due course :p

robbey

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX acclaim
beautiful car mate

the kit looks awesome, how much did it send you back?

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
any chance you can take a side on pic? wanna see what the clubby bumper looks like with the standard side skirts

cheers

ShadowMyst86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
Congratulations on the pick up mate. I was shocked when I saw what'd happened to the VY after following your updates.

The Clubby kit looks great. A nice clean ride to make your own!

Good luck!

MYDZYR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 5.7
You probably don't want to see a pic of the side atm cause it looks pretty terrible. lol You can tell the height is uneven between the front n rear bars and to make it worse the car is still at stock height :(

On a brighter note i just received the shocks n struts yesterday so they will be in soon with my springs! :)