Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brad3394's New VX S-pack

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Name: Brad
Model: vx s-pack
year: 2002
Colour: silver
Bodykit: standard s-pack with ss fogs

Engine Type: 3.8L Ecotec
Engine Mods: stock as

Exhaust: stock.
Gearbox: 4 speed auto
Diff: 3.07 single spinner

Brakes: stock
Suspension: FE2 fronts superlow rears.
Wheels/Tyres: 20in Ve supersports.

Interior: Black and Grey Vx s-pack

Other Mods: none yet, this will change soon.

Stereo: Stock but i do have a big system to go in, just need to put it in.

Future Mods:
HIDs
darker tint
Lower car superlow all round, shocks and springs
Lukey catback, twin dumpers.
LSD with hopefully 3.45 or 3.9 ratio
buy some stockies just incase ;)
possibly remove the spoiler *thoughts*
possibly a calais garnish to match the rear lights *thoughts*

So i got rid of my Vs but i took everything that was worth a $1 out of it so i kept everything. The car came with a bonnet protector and weathershields all round, plus big black mudflaps, and within 4 hours of owning it the protector and weathershields came off, the front mudflaps were removed, and a fresh pair of superlow springs donated by a mate were chucked in. So here it is, the first picture is just after i picked it up and the rest are after everything was removed and done.

Comments and Criticism all welcome :)

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Looks clean mate. Takes me back to when I had my silver S. *Nostalgic look*

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looks clean as man! , good pick up

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
nice and clean pick up mate, i reckon in all honesty drop the back more to SSL or SSSL like i have in mine, calais varnish would look tough, seen it done before and it does look pretty cray, and thoughts on the spoiler, a mate of mine has the exact same as yours dumped on SSSL all round and we too the spoiler off to have a look, it look clean with it off but if you feel you want to keep the sporty look, then keep it on, but that is only my opinion and also maybe think about debadging the whole car, which also makes it look the touch cleaner, but all up mate, loving it and can't wait to see the future mods and whats done on it :)

cheers makdaddz

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
nice and clean pick up mate, i reckon in all honesty drop the back more to SSL or SSSL like i have in mine, calais varnish would look tough, seen it done before and it does look pretty cray, and thoughts on the spoiler, a mate of mine has the exact same as yours dumped on SSSL all round and we too the spoiler off to have a look, it look clean with it off but if you feel you want to keep the sporty look, then keep it on, but that is only my opinion and also maybe think about debadging the whole car, which also makes it look the touch cleaner, but all up mate, loving it and can't wait to see the future mods and whats done on it :)

cheers makdaddz

cheer mate, ill look into dropping the back more because im already scrubbing, plus when i get the front done it should come down abit, fingers crossed!

i do like the calais garnish, but its soo expensive, ill have to take the spoiler off sometime aswell see what i think, but i agree its not as sporty without it.

im undecided on de-badging, i wanna keep the paint clean and really dont wanna stuff up the de-badging but they will probably come off.

cheers for the comment, love your car too, keep the progress up!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Seeing supersports on yours makes me think they might be a good idea for mine...although I'm pretty sold on SSV's:p. sweet car mate.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Nice looking ride mate, almost the same as mine besides colour and wheels :p
Feel free to give them foglights tho :)

And i debadged my v6/commodore badges 2 days ago, looks alot cleaner, and it took no more than 5 minutes for all 3.
Ill get some pics up soon, deffinantly get on it

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Seeing supersports on yours makes me think they might be a good idea for mine...although I'm pretty sold on SSV's:p. sweet car mate.
They are some pretty sexy wheels :) but ive checked out your thread and black SSV's would be soo nice! thanks for the comment :)

Nice looking ride mate, almost the same as mine besides colour and wheels :p
Feel free to give them foglights tho :)

And i debadged my v6/commodore badges 2 days ago, looks alot cleaner, and it took no more than 5 minutes for all 3.
Ill get some pics up soon, deffinantly get on it

haha no way im departing with those foggies, i love them!

howd you go about debadging it, i removed the badges off my vs when i used to own it and the paint never looked as good, so if you have a tip it would be appreciated :)

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
They are some pretty sexy wheels :) but ive checked out your thread and black SSV's would be soo nice! thanks for the comment :)

howd you go about debadging it, i removed the badges off my vs when i used to own it and the paint never looked as good, so if you have a tip it would be appreciated :)

Yeah agreed my heart is set on those black SSV's, also, don't debadge it they always just end up looking exec'ish with no badges + people tend to take spoilers off aswell so it looks even more exec.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S

My mate had some kitten paste stuff (ill try get the name of it) but its brown and abit gritty. Anyway we just peeled them off with our fingers,
and put some of the kitten stuff and wiped it on. Gave it a quick spray at the carwash and looks like their were never any badges there at all. Too easy.