Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Coreys Vx ss

  1. #41
    Ride
    VX SS HBD S2

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4

    Default

    hey guys bit of an update, fully buffed and waxed the ss yesterday and as usual my 10 minute drive home rained until i pulled into my driveway. also electric window switches packed it in the other day so i went to buy some second hand ones came out with brand new non gens and satin chrome handles for the interior, moral of the story dont go to the wreckers with more money than you need! also changed the head unit over lastnight glad that i had a go but dont think ill be doing that again ill stick to panel beating.







  2. #42
    Ride
    2002 VX SS

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Comin along nice m8. I was just thinkin about satin chrome door handles myself. I just got similar door cards to yours ( check my build thread page 7 i think),so they go well together with silver centre console and dash. Good detailing, what do you use on the black interior bits?
    DONT GET MAD...GET EVEN

  3. #43
    Ride
    vz ss commodore

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    murray bridge sa
    Posts
    564

    Default

    looks nice in black,always wanted black but got a white one instead-I like the white more than I thought I would-blacks very nice though

    in regards to tyres I have 245/35/19's and have no scrubbing probs-not sure if mine is lowered though

  4. #44
    Ride
    VX SS HBD S2

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kangavxss View Post
    Comin along nice m8. I was just thinkin about satin chrome door handles myself. I just got similar door cards to yours ( check my build thread page 7 i think),so they go well together with silver centre console and dash. Good detailing, what do you use on the black interior bits?
    cheers man, do be honest i dont really do much for cleaning the inside all i ever do is blow it out with the compressor and then get some warm water on a rag and comes up nice, gets rid of the make up most of the time

  5. #45
    Ride
    2002 VX SS

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corey95 View Post
    cheers man, do be honest i dont really do much for cleaning the inside all i ever do is blow it out with the compressor and then get some warm water on a rag and comes up nice, gets rid of the make up most of the time
    Make up - what have you been doing in your car LOL...
    On the interior - have you ever treated your leather seats etc? They can become cracked over time and get real dirty (cant see it on dark colours though but its there). After I got the
    Coulsons i bought some Leatherique rejuvinator oil and cleaner 500mm bottles and I was surprised how well it conditioned the leather and cleaned it (several buckets of water were black after
    using the cleaner from hidden dirt build up). The leather came up so clean and soft its great stuff. Costs $80 for the 2 bottles but you get 2 treatments out of it which you do 1 per year and a good investment to keep your leather in good condition. If interested look at this link. Cheers
    Leatherique Leather Care How-To | Ask a Pro Blog
    PPC Restoration Specialists Leatherique - leather care, leather renovation - Rejuvenator Oil, Prestine Clean, Crack Filler, Custom Colour Dye
    DONT GET MAD...GET EVEN

  6. #46
    Ride
    VX SS HBD S2

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kangavxss View Post
    Make up - what have you been doing in your car LOL...
    On the interior - have you ever treated your leather seats etc? They can become cracked over time and get real dirty (cant see it on dark colours though but its there). After I got the
    Coulsons i bought some Leatherique rejuvinator oil and cleaner 500mm bottles and I was surprised how well it conditioned the leather and cleaned it (several buckets of water were black after
    using the cleaner from hidden dirt build up). The leather came up so clean and soft its great stuff. Costs $80 for the 2 bottles but you get 2 treatments out of it which you do 1 per year and a good investment to keep your leather in good condition. If interested look at this link. Cheers
    Leatherique Leather Care How-To | Ask a Pro Blog
    PPC Restoration Specialists Leatherique - leather care, leather renovation - Rejuvenator Oil, Prestine Clean, Crack Filler, Custom Colour Dye
    perks of having a girlfriend and i hate waiting around for them to get ready!! and i havent done any leather treating to it so far but for summer i definitely will be man ill probably give that stuff ago! and the drivers seat is starting to crack up a little, its been garaged most of its life and it will be for as long as i have had it

  7. #47
    Ride
    vz ss commodore

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    murray bridge sa
    Posts
    564

    Default

    any reasonable leather cleaner will work well,then get a good leather conditioner and you will be massively surprised by the results you get

  8. #48
    Ride
    VX SS HBD S2

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4

  9. #49
    Ride
    vz ss commodore

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    murray bridge sa
    Posts
    564

  10. #50
    Ride
    2002 VX SS

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Good shot that second pic...
    DONT GET MAD...GET EVEN

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865