Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ozzie'z 97 VT

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
did you paint your dash insert spacer thing?? (no idea wtf its called) and if so how hard was it to pull out?

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
Do you mean the plastic insert above the CD player? Or the cluster facia?

lmao, im nice and specific >.> the cluster facia, i want to get mine silver, dont trust myself enuf to pull it out tho lol

real nice car mate, found any way for paintless dent removal?? i have heard a few things bout dry ice but dunno yhow to do it (havnt been looking to hard either)

Mark

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
lmao, im nice and specific >.> the cluster facia, i want to get mine silver, dont trust myself enuf to pull it out tho lol

real nice car mate, found any way for paintless dent removal?? i have heard a few things bout dry ice but dunno yhow to do it (havnt been looking to hard either)

Mark

Im sure ive seen a "How To" thread on here on how to remove the cluster, Other than that its a few clips on the top, bottom and sides and it all comes apart.

I was thinking paintless dent removal but as its been on the highway most of its life theres alot of stone chips in it. Ive managed to touch most of them up but its time for a professional job on it.
The dent in the rear quater was 100X worse when I got the car, With a bit of banging, swearing and cursing I managed to get most of it out lol

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Just found some original pics

original.jpg