Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xtractors

R

Ratty

Went to the Muffler Centre in Northbridge (WA) today to get my baby fitted out with Pacers!! 700 bucks for the V6 and 700 bucks fro my old mans V6 charged... apparently the pacers for each car are different??? Anyhow I will post pics over the weekend of my new toy :)

I am mainly aiming for fuel economy and overtaking performance on the country roads in WA - Road Trains can get up to 50mtrs long!

Cheers

:air:

R

Ratty

Hey boys here is the pics of my new toy...

Attachments

• lh side v6 vy pacemakers.JPG
    lh side v6 vy pacemakers.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 377
  • rh side v6 vy pacemakers.JPG
    rh side v6 vy pacemakers.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 385
  • undercar v6 vy pacemakers - bolts.JPG
    undercar v6 vy pacemakers - bolts.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 396
R

Ratty

Just thought I would add that I bought an SS inductions Big Mouth air filter and opened up the intake hole on teh standard Holden CAI... noticed a huge difference in performance on the car when I drove it out of the shop on friday (exhaust shop)... idle is a lot better and response time has improved not to mention the power increase.... ECU has not been resett but it will resett its self given time... I am very happy with the Pacemakers!!

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
am getting pacemakers to myself, do you have a cat back system?
are all pacemakers that colour? will mine be?
did they make much difference?
where did you get them, did they seem professionall im getting mine at briffa along with a 2.5" mandrel bent cat back system for $1500.00

R

Ratty

Got mine from THE EXHAUST SHOP Leederville... just down from city motors (Northern side of the road)... 700 bucks fitted and he sent me to the place at the front to get the big mouth for 85 bucks! Yeah I believe I saw a diff as soon as I drove out... bigger notice on saturday though... esp when towing the folks boat... Yes I believe all pacers are the same colur... the ones my old man is getting fitted are also the same blue (his is a supercharged vys2) If you want more info PM me...

R

Ratty

oh and as for cat back - no I am told that the VY system with little mods such as extractors and a big mouth does not require bigger cat or cat back system as the stock is large enough.