Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some new pics of me ride

S

sickvy

Thats one Very Tidy ride you got there. Nice Work! :D

Quick Question... When you took the badges off, could you see any marks? Or do you just give it a good polish afterwards?

gen3_350_v8

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss vy 5.7l M6
u polish it after and get no marks once heated with a heat gun or hair dryer and use fishing line to debadge, thats one hot V6 calais lol i can still tell its a v6 i have xray vission :p

Shpox

Shpoxenn Digital
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for one.
Its not a calais, its a berlina.

I just want one

Reaction score
Members Ride
WANTED - VP Calais
AIX, if its born a Berlina it will always be a Berlina...but it is the smartest Berlina look-a-like Calais I have EVER seen, well done.

Where did you get the blackened Calais headlights from and watzitcost ya for them

nice ride man, am I jealous?? u bet ;)

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Yeah I go with a 04 Berlina, he has put on the Calais front end incl the lights. I can see the tailights are still berlina, u need to change them to the calais ones, calais ones are tinted/dark, yours are not, hence its a berlina..I'm discounting your ride bit above your post counts, you have done a dam good job on it thou :)

Z

Zoinker

Nice ride. just a quick question, does it bottom out much? because it looks awesome low:)

AlX

Reaction score
Website
www.aryadesigns.com
Members Ride
VY 2004 Calais II
Tail li8s

ShanghaiVZ said:
I can see the tailights are still berlina, u need to change them to the calais ones, calais ones are tinted/dark, yours are not, hence its a berlina..I'm discounting your ride bit above your post counts, you have done a dam good job on it thou :)

I am Deciding whether to use VY calais or VZ Calais tail li8s :unsure: ....But i got the VY calais li8s but dont want to usem yet i think iam gonna return them and get the VZ's :thumbsup:

AlX

Reaction score
Website
www.aryadesigns.com
Members Ride
VY 2004 Calais II
Zoinker said:
Nice ride. just a quick question, does it bottom out much? because it looks awesome low:)

Well it depends how many fat pigs i got in the car :rofl: but wen fuel tank is full and i got 5ppl in i get a bit of scraping :D but not really it aint dat bad as long as i dont hit a bump or a ditch.
:thumbsup: