Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help need with rotor selection

Aryashahin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais supercharged V6
can anyone tell me if these rottors are good quality for money?!!

Dba rotors , front $55 each Standard , $114.50 each Slotted Dba rotors , rear $52 each Standard , $114.50 each Slotted Heavy Duty pads $58 front and rear Performax front $59 Performax rear $49

or should i just go with new holden rootrs

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
yeh will be interesting to see, i'm looking into this aswell, enhancedss has been a great help to me sofar.

have also been thinking bout getting the factory discs slotted, but i think it will be alot cheaper to by dba's,from what i know of them they are good, but yeh like u i'm looking into it a bit further and then decideing from there as mine are due to be replaced very, very soon.

will let u know how i go as i find out more.

Aryashahin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais supercharged V6
holden offered me $670 for pads to be replace and also replacement of just rear rotor including labour...
All up DBA + labor will cost somewere between 700 to 750 which i think is a good deal regarding the fact that i am getting Slotted Heavy Duty and performax pads with layer of titanium which aparantly gives away the head and prevent rotors from getting damaged