Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

centre console

vy low

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
my centre console is that grey colour but i want it to be that awesome blue colour do holden sell the blue one or wats the go ?

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Mate i doubt that u could find 'impulse blue' (which is what im guessing ur getting at when u say blue) in a premixed spray can

just find the paint code (its on the build plate under the bonnet) then take it to a local auto store and they can mix u up a spray can based on the code :thumbsup:

i got some turismo blue mixed up for bout $20 so i can colour match some stuff im preety sure i got it done at auto pro but i cant be 100% sure

the colour match is really good and seeing ur doing interior bits ud be hard pressed to notice even if the colour match was a fair way off anyway

fluxxx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim S1
do you mean instrument cluster? ive never seen a vy with a blue centre console..

vy low

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
yeah the plastics around the cd player and the aircon knobs.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
You'll have to paint it yourself, have seen a few on here that look very good.

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
Mate i doubt that u could find 'impulse blue' (which is what im guessing ur getting at when u say blue) in a premixed spray can

If you can take something to match the colour to, big places like Mitre 10 etc can order pressure pack cans to that colour :thumbsup:

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Would mitre 10 be able to do mettalic paints?

its an honest question as ive never been in there or asked?

was the reason i suggested getting the paint code from the car and then taking it to an automotive place :thumbsup: cause when i got my can of turismo mixed up i actually had to wait bout a week for them to order some special effects additives for the paint ....

Evman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS M6
Would mitre 10 be able to do mettalic paints?

its an honest question as ive never been in there or asked?

was the reason i suggested getting the paint code from the car and then taking it to an automotive place :thumbsup: cause when i got my can of turismo mixed up i actually had to wait bout a week for them to order some special effects additives for the paint ....

Good point, I've only ever ordered non-metallic, so I really dont know either...

impulsesv6

Alloytec Garage
Reaction score
Members Ride
A quick Alloytec
just a question - why go to a hardware store to buy automotive match paint, go to a reputable paint store or autobarn and get the exact colour you want,
dont buy cheap paint, they look cheap and you will regret it and be frustrated at having to do it again.