Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tune for my ride

Sly_VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Series II Karma SV6 Sedan
Gday guys, just two quick questions. Sorry if they sound silly, but i have no idea.
1. Even though i cant fully tell, i think my car may need a tune. Its got 114,000kms, and i think its feeling a bit sluggish. Can I get it tuned so I have a tad more performance or anything, and what kinda price am I lookingat for a performance tune?

2. I had a very smelly, and sweaty mate sit in my passenger seat after basketball, and there is sweat marks and a horrible smell. Whats the best thing to get rid of the stains and more importantly the stench?

Cheers in advance.

Luke

spanks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V UTE,VE SS SEDAN
1.You are proberbly looking at the $900-$1200 mark for dyno tune.Depends where you go.Then put a 2200rpm stall in it and a shift kit if its auto.

2.Get a nicer smelling mate or don't let this one back in your car.Try Autobarn. Kitten make an upholstery cleaner in a blue can with a brush built into the lid.That seems to work well.

Sly_VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Series II Karma SV6 Sedan
Yeah thanks for the tips Spanks, and everyone has said its like the Seinfeld episode haha.

Cheers