Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2.5" catback fitted to my LS1 VY Berlina

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
as above.must say its nice to have the car sounding like a v8 at last.the guys at mr muffler in sumner park qld did an excellent job & i was very impressed with the time & care they took with my car.seems to have given the car a bit more top end grunt,but i was mainly after the sound.i got what they call a quiet system as i didnt want any drone.loud enough to make people look but quiet enough for on a trip.thanks again to Brad & Mal for an excellent job.if your in the brisbane area give them a call you wont be disappointed.
cheers
warrick

03vyPplater

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY V6 Ute
quiet system? so is there a resonator fitted or not completely straight flow???

kave1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series 2 v8 berlina
as above.must say its nice to have the car sounding like a v8 at last.the guys at mr muffler in sumner park qld did an excellent job & i was very impressed with the time & care they took with my car.seems to have given the car a bit more top end grunt,but i was mainly after the sound.i got what they call a quiet system as i didnt want any drone.loud enough to make people look but quiet enough for on a trip.thanks again to Brad & Mal for an excellent job.if your in the brisbane area give them a call you wont be disappointed.
cheers
warrick
Ihad the same job done on my berlina about 3 weeks ago at Mr Muffler Sumner Pk, they are top blokes with a great service.Your exhaust note will get deeper as time goes by, i reckon their system sounds great. Did you get their nice stainless tips fitted as well, i reckon you would be hard pressed to find nicer tips.:thumbsup:

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
yeah,i really like those tips but the budget wouldnt stretch that far at the moment so i just got the standard ones for the time being & i'll change them later when funds permit.i am wanting to get the suspension done asap & the wheels are picked out so those 2 items are next then tune, followed by the tips.
cheers
warrick

kave1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series 2 v8 berlina
yeah,i really like those tips but the budget wouldnt stretch that far at the moment so i just got the standard ones for the time being & i'll change them later when funds permit.i am wanting to get the suspension done asap & the wheels are picked out so those 2 items are next then tune, followed by the tips.
cheers
warrick
I just lowered mine and put a set of 18s on i didn't go too far with it as i still want the car to be practical & comfortable, and my drive way is a bitch (steep).:dance:

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
sounds good.i'm getting 18's for mine & putting eibach springs & kyb agx shocks in.lowering it about 25-30mm.what sort of rims did you get?how much lower is yours?
cheers
warrick

kave1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series 2 v8 berlina
sounds good.i'm getting 18's for mine & putting eibach springs & kyb agx shocks in.lowering it about 25-30mm.what sort of rims did you get?how much lower is yours?
cheers
warrick
My rims are advanti racing DRIFT in hyper silver with stainless outer rim, to lower my car was cheap, and so were the rims & tyres as my brother in law ownes austyre&wheel @ Ashmore.A ctn of bundy & cola for labour & $40 per spring(kings low):thumbsup:

kave1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series 2 v8 berlina
any pics of the car?
cheers
warrick
When learn how to do it iwill put a pic up for you, or when my cuz comes over i will get him to do it. I'm pretty hopeless on these computers, do you live in the forest lake area warrick ?