Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Service Reminder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim Wagon And VX SS
Does anyone know how to turn off the service reminder that comes up on dash when u start the car.I got mine serviced on the weekend and they forgot to tun it off.Can i do it or will i have to take it to a dealer.

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Reset Service Reminder

Hi,

Document from the Holden Workshop Manual CD attached. Instructions are in your service booklet, not the owners manual.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Reset Service Reminder.PDF
    73.7 KB · Views: 2,317
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim Wagon And VX SS
Hi,

Document from the Holden Workshop Manual CD attached. Instructions are in your service booklet, not the owners manual.

Cheers.

Thanks for the help mate,saves me a trip back to the dealer.:thumbsup:

where can u get the service manual from?

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Hi,

The service booklet should be in the car. It is the one that has the maintenance schedule and log book information. These used to be in the owner's manual, but are a separate booklet for the VY II.

I have the genuine Holden maintenance CD for the VY and Statesman/Monaro derivatives. It is a very good document (even though it is Series 1 and my car Series 2). I got mine off Ebay for $100, but they cost lots through Holden. Great value compared to Gregories, etc at $100. Not so sure at RRP.

For those needing assistance, I have been printing off the relevant page, scanning them and attaching them to the post - but have not been offering multiple pages.