Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black

dmar

kl
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Figured after hanging around here randomly for the past 2 years or so, i should post a thread if only to help people considering black on black or anything to do with my setup

vz commodore executive
18 inch monza wheels
ssl kings front
sl kings back
solartint %30 (i think, whatevers legal)
lion only on back, front lion blacked

nothing special but nice and stealth

painting my rotors this weekend so will post some better pics once clean and polished

well didnt get time to paint my rotors but did wash polish and dodo juice the sucker

car0x.jpg

car01x.jpg

Last edited:

dmar

kl
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
wow no love at all

maybe i should have posted dirty stock pics

nstone63

wants a new car
Reaction score
Members Ride
1988 VN Executive
you should definitely change to black plates with silver writing.. I think they're like $21 in SA.
That and tinted headlights.. for ultimate sickness

Scido

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman Caprice / VY Storm
Whoa! You love black haha

looks really good mate :) keep going with it

That chopper spun me out i seen it on the pillar in the first pic but it was gone on the second

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i like black, i hope future plans include black side indicators (saw them on ebay) and black headlights

ruffiano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I've got a black VZ Sv6 and am considering the same black on black, however I was wondering how it'd look if i tool all the badges off, sparayed them gold, and reapplied them.....

dmar

kl
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
yes i do love black

getting something made up in a black sticker for my rear window (when my sign writer mate gets around to it). thinking an outline of a B2 bomber from above or some fake domestic surveillance company name

black indicators - sounds interesting
black headlights - $$$$$$ (yes i do realise those covers look gay but my old boy bought them for me when i got it for like $80, didnt have the heart to say 'lol no wai dad, ghey'
black tail lights - calais tails with berlina rear bar planned (berlina rear bar so I can fit reflectors to keep it legal but have it still look normal with exec sides)
black number plates - they're like ~$200 per year in NSW, whites were $80 one off, maybe next year

ive seen a dude with a black vz ute, and he had resprayed the horizontal part of his grill and badge gold, looked dodgy because it wasn't like chromed gold, which would look ok i think

Last edited:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
That looks very nice mate.

If I may suggest one thing you could perhaps investigate... painting the Calipers a rich, bright orange... I think it would look stunning!

Anyway, i like your style, car looks nice.

Last edited:

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Well done mate, looks great. I'm also a big fan of the black on black. Look forward to seeing what else you do with it.