Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

K-BAGZ's 06 VZ SV6 Sedan

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
Name: Keegan aka K-BAGZ

Model: VZ SV6 Sedan

Year: 2006

Color: Quicksilver 470G

Kms: 159'xxx.

Engine: LY7 190 Alloytec V6. Standard apart from a SS Inductions Growler CAI with K&N pod filter.

Exhaust: Standard apart from a Lukey 2.5" cat back with stainless offset tips.

Transmission: Standard Aisin AY-6 6 speed manual

Differential: Standard GT9 axle.

Suspension: Monroe GT sport short travel struts and shocks. Ultralows in front. Superlows in rear.

Wheels: Xoni Luna Black 20" with 245/30 Neutons NT500 tyres.

Interior: Custom blue and black interior - dash, centre console and door cards. Calibre digital oil temp and volts gauges in dash binnacle. Alloy pedals. Blue LED footwell lights. White LED courtesy lights. Blue floor mats. LED lights in boot.

Stereo: Pioneer LCD touch screen headunit. Alpine Type R speakers throughout - 6" and 6x9". Apline tweeters. Alpine Type R 12" subs in custom corner boxes in boot. 1000W Rampage Howler monoblock amp. 400W Pioneer power amp.

Exterior: Full LED light conversation (Stop/Tail, Reverse, Indicators, Number plate). Phillips Diamond Vision 4300K high and low beam bulbs. Painted front grille and badge. Rear LED taillight housings. 20% dark window tint. Blue tyre valve caps. Tinted fog lights. Tinted side indicators.

Other Modifications: 20" Size Matters badge on boot. Custom stereo boot install/additions.

Future Modifications: Nil, partner has power with this one.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Nice car mate, I like the boot install, do the corner subs make it possible to access your spare?

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice man, just needs boost ;)

No boost on this, I'm afraid. Needs to be P plate compatible for my partner when she gets and keeps her license.

Nice car mate, I like the boot install, do the corner subs make it possible to access your spare?

Corner sub boxes are just velcroed to the boot carpet. Simply move to the front of the car to access the spare.

Washed, waxed and detailed the car yesterday. Removed all exterior stickers and cleaned up the sound system wiring.

The car is a little different to drive compared to my ute. I still prefer my ute though.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Love the taillights, reckon the look good on this. Nice ride man!

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual <3

10 char

I know right! Got a good buy with the manual.

Nice car.. Needs more low now :)

I have King Springs ultralows in the front and superlows in the rear. I installed the rear ultralows the other day, it tucks the tyre sidewall. But partner did not like it at all, so the rake look will have to do for now until I convince her otherwise.

Love the taillights, reckon the look good on this. Nice ride man!

I have only seen one other VZ with them on. I like them, work great too.

Drove to Cloncurry for the Annual Cloncurry show, 220km trip there and back. 6th gear at 100kph, engine sits at 1900rpm and no exhaust drone. Drones in 5th though at 2400rpm. Highway fuel economy was at 8.3L/100km, pretty good for that trip.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the car.