Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 06 Vz supercharged v6

destinationtoby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz v6 supercharged
Hey guys love the forum, lotsa great info.
Figured I'd post up my blown vz. Haven't owned it all that long. And don't know much info on it haha
Raptor supercharger kit, big stealthy front mount, 250rwkw, running 10psi & all tuned by castle hill performance, has a really expensive LSD apparently :/ twin blow off valves, hurricane extractors and duel exhausts all the way through, lowered by pedders,20's, paint has got some sort of a pearl through it, wicked sound system. Absolutely love the car, has sooo much torque it's the best sleeper.
Keen for any cruises or meets in the Newcastle area, I'm just under 2hours north, but get down there a lot.
Cheers guys

Vz boost gauge - YouTube

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
keen to meet up sometime and get a few pics of mine and yours together if you are... depending on when the missus is working (she's the tog)

looks cool man, how much proof does it have that its really 250rwkw? seems a bit high for 10psi on a 6? Meh maybe im just a little too skeptical

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
you used to have an fto judging from your youtube channel? my missus might know you, she had an fto and was on the forums..

destinationtoby

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz v6 supercharged
Haha yep still got the fto and still on the forum.. I recognize that supra! Did she own a black FTO? And is her name stef or something like that? I think I dropped off some parts to her once and saw the supra out the front. It looked mint!

Actually have no proof at all of it putting out that power lol just what I was told before I bought it. (It does absolutely destroy mates stock Ve ss tho) but I need to get it on a dyno asap and will chuck up the results when I do.

And yeah definitely mate, if I'm not working I'd be up for a meet and some good pics for sure!

Last edited:

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Haha yep still got the fto and still on the forum.. I recognize that supra! Did she own a black FTO? And is her name stef or something like that? I think I dropped off some parts to her once and saw the supra out the front. It looked mint!

Actually have no proof at all of it putting out that power lol just what I was told before I bought it. (It does absolutely destroy mates stock Ve ss tho) but I need to get it on a dyno asap and will chuck up the results when I do.

And yeah definitely mate, if I'm not working I'd be up for a meet and some good pics for sure!

Correct and correct :)
haha cheers dude, was a nice car, shame to let it go...however power and practicality means more to me in my situation than a good handling car.
Plus, we go away alot and having a 4 door car thats comfy with a big boot is very handy.

haha nice dude

Yep sweet as.

The detail made it come up real nice man, shame black is a high maintenance colour. Gotta love that shine :D