Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Power mirror switch

Slipper

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6 A5
Hi everyone,
Just a quick question about power mirror switches, the power mirror switch on my 04 vz sv6 has recently broken, im looking at getting one to replace, holden will charge around $60 new, ive searched on ebay and found a few but none say for VZ, they look very similar but i would like to confirm that it is actually compatible before buying,
the item im looking at is
Holden VT Commodore Berlina Electric mirror switch - eBay Switches, Controls, Interior, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 16-Mar-10 20:58:36 AEDST)

can someone in the know please inform me if this will/wont work, and how hard is it to replace these switches

Cheers

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. VT-VZ use the same parts in the doors.
Just use a small flat-bladed screw driver to lift it out of the hole.

VesperZ

2005 Holden VZ Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Yes they are the same. There are no differences between VT-VZ doors apart from a few minor cosmetics. As Paul said just carefully lever it out of the door using a small flat-head screw driver. Should be easy!