Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ABS Fault VZ V6

Brett.t78

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive 3.6lt V6
I have an ABS Fault coming up on the Dash, and it won't allow the car to start. I have checked the ABS fuseable link and also disconnected the battery and re-connected after 5 minutes with no success.
Also occasionally the SRS Airbag warning light comes on.

Has anyone seen this before ?
Any thoughts would be helpful.
Thanks

azazeldeath

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Holden Commodore Wagon w/3.8L Buick
Once but I hope it isn't for the same reason, when my LSD got replaced I stupidly went to a mechanic, turns out they didn't put the passenger side bearings in right, the ABS module managed to hit the housing a few times and break. It then made the entire wheel wobble once my computer noticed all that happening it wouldn't start again.
It took the mechanics ages to get it to start even with a tech-2 (I am happy about that, they screwed me around alot I am glad their job wasn't easy).

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
abs fault usually comes up when the battery is near dead. happened to me, replaced battery and havent seen it come back

colin-commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Charge your battery mine did it aswel and layer on it came up with more faults. Charged the battery and was all good :)

vzjudd2333

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ commodore wagon
mines got same problem but still not starting just trying to start but wont fully kick??? ABS FAULT & SRS AIRBAG KEEP COMING UP

suckmywake

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
mines got same problem but still not starting just trying to start but wont fully kick??? ABS FAULT & SRS AIRBAG KEEP COMING UP
How did you go did you sort it as mine is doing the same thing.