Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz blinkers/ hazards and aircon not working

kdoohan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
hey just recently my blinkers, hazards and aircon has decided not to work anymore, they dont flash on the cluster nor outside. aswell the hazard button isnt working. aswell my aircon doesnt seem to work i will have it on speed 1,2,3 and sometimes it will be on but then when i hit a bump or when just driving it decides to just stop working. was just wondering if anyone has had this problem before or if anyone knows how to solve this problem?

cheers

illlusion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY10
Check the fuse for the hazards with the air con has the facia been off and some one has not plugged every thing back in correctly same with hazard if not a fuse

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
It does potentially sound like a fuse issue.

I had it when i got my VZ had to pull over on the side of a busy road and needed to use my Hazards and did not work.

Took a look at my fuse panel and Hazard light fuse was missing.

For Aircon, sounds more like something is loose, especially thats its working but then cutting out...

Last edited:

Haraldo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VS
I drive a vs commodore tried the flasher unit from our other vs seems like it's not the problem could be the stalk. Anyone have any ideas?