Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

fuel guage error very low fuel contact dealer

sasja5

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz lumina v6 wagon 2005
Hi vz lumina wgn 2005 v6 ...So turn key on have these errors very low fuel contact dealer service soon and car wont start... if i turn key to the on position remove starter relay and arc 86 and 30 with a wire engine cranks over and starts!!!! then fuel gauge slowly reads the correct volume in the tank. after a while the problem returns... please help??? car is full of fuel has been serviced regularly.

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
Some form of computer I dare say buddy. Has been covered lots on here before, with majority of fixes were the ecu, including my own car having the same issue.

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
At the point where you are shorting things out to get the car started, perhaps it's time to see a mechanic type person who can assist?

jitta

Reaction score
Members Ride
vZ sv6 05
Have not done anything except put new battery in went for two days stopped again help me please

Group C

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
Had same problem with my car mate, was the ECU maybe take car to Holden repair with new ecu and all updates was $900 s+F