Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WL Sunroof (Also any VT-VZ Sunroof) Re-Program?

WL2005HBD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 WL Statesman HBD
Hi Everyone,

I have the 5 switch Hollandia 700 in my WL (Factory/dealer installed)

I was told the reason its having issues where the buttons arent functioning is because 'they dont know how' and need to be repgrogrammed, as i disconnected the battery, the sunroof has forgotten.

Any tips/how to?

Thanks

THE_NUGGET

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT SS
i have the same problem with mine in the vt ss but only with the close button. it only happens every now and then. so i dont worry about it

WL2005HBD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 WL Statesman HBD
Called the sunroof place, they said to reprogram, completely tilt up the sunroof, hold the ^ button for 6 secs til it beeps. Do the same with completely open, hold the 'v' button til it beeps. With close, close the sunroof until its shut, hold the C button for 6 seconds. Then program the 1 and 2 as you please, because these by default act as open and close buttons when they reset. If you screw it up, just disconnect the battery and start again

WL2005HBD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 WL Statesman HBD
Called the sunroof place, they said to reprogram, completely tilt up the sunroof, hold the ^ button for 6 secs til it beeps. Do the same with completely open, hold the 'v' button til it beeps. With close, close the sunroof until its shut, hold the C button for 6 seconds. Then program the 1 and 2 as you please, because these by default act as open and close buttons when they reset. If you screw it up, just disconnect the battery and start again

Actually, does anyone know how to program the sunroof...

VzCalais95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
Actually, does anyone know how to program the sunroof...

Hey buddy, my vz calais has the same problem with the sunroof and only the 1 and 2 buttons work. C, ^ and v buttons do not work...so i wanted to know when you said "tilt the sunroof all the way up" i can only do this with my 2 button, and to open it all the way i press the 1 button. Will it still work if i hold the ^ and v buttons to re-program them after the sunroof is in its correct position? Also, im not sure if they arent working because they need to be re-programmed or they just arent working because maybe there could be a blown fuse or whatever the problem is.

WL2005HBD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 WL Statesman HBD
Hey mate, they need to be reprogrammed but I forget the button sequence to do it. If you call this sunroof joint in Burwood VIC they can tell you over the phone how to fix it (just google hollandia sunroofs burwood, I forget the business name)

Also, try removing and reinstalling the sunroof fuse. You'll find it's not an electrical issue or anything major, it's a programming issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free