Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to install twin hump hard lid cover

snapnex

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VZ SS
Hey guys,

Im just after some help on how to install a twin hump hard lid cover on my vz ss. I still haven't picked up the cover just yet but I'm just wondering how easy or hard it will be to put it on, also what i will need. Also to add do vu - vy - vz hard lids fit on each other?

Would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Hrd455

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz v6 ute
Go to a car yard and have a look

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
VU - VZ are the same interchangeable do you have previous holes where the tabs bolt up or has it never had one fitted ever?. Have you and mate help put it on as you will have to be muscle man if not you might scratch or worse damage your Ute.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Do you get the fitting instructions with the cover ? If not, why not ? Then all you need is a power drill and tape measure.
Because you will need to carefully measure, and then measure again, where to put the mounting brackets or it will be all over the place..
After sucessfully completing that bit , it is a piece of cake to fit and remove it with two people and a bit of care.