Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Berlina rough start

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Hi all, I saw some stuff along the lines of what i am looking for in the VE section but (probably through my own blindness) not in here. If someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.

Long story short. Started up this morning after not running it since friday. Ran line a dog and i got p0300 and p0304 error codes. The only time in the past it has run like this (no diagnostic tool previously to check codes) is when it was off for a week or so. After about 30 secs it slowly sorted itself out and got a somewhat normal idle going (at op temp it idles properly). Coil packs changed 44,000km ago (Fuelmiser) along with plugs (ngk irridium), gasket and a few new hoses due to cracking. This morning i saw no smoke nor did i get an overly strong fuel smell.

I am thinking injector but would like to hear some ideas before i tear the engine apart so to speak. Normally perfect start and maybe a slightly bumpy idle until around 55'c. Car is kept in a garage so never gets cold like outside.