Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

coolant filler o rings

D

Don123

I need the 2 o rings for the coolant filler neck where it connects to the engine block under the manifold. It cost a fortune at a Holden dealer and I can't find it on Ebay, If someone out there knows how to find it on ebay or anywhere else, can you post a link please.

bcw61

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 2005 Executive Wagon
I need the 2 o rings for the coolant filler neck where it connects to the engine block under the manifold. It cost a fortune at a Holden dealer and I can't find it on Ebay, If someone out there knows how to find it on ebay or anywhere else, can you post a link please.

I have found that although the 'O' rings themselves are very expensive, for an small extra outlay, just purchase the complete coolant outlet housing assembly. It comes with both O rings you are after and as a bonus, you are ensured that the pressure cap sealing areas are pristine (the surfaces seem to deteriorate after an extended period of time).

Philmecrackun

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais V 6.2L 1972 Ford Galaxie Wagon 400ci

Send me a private message with your contact number or details, I have a few extra sets.