Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz 2004

Rebeckah

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
I've just brought a VZ o4 model that was fine when test drove,after I've paid for car I was driving home when I realised that every time I changed gears (automatic) it made the door lock and unlock, couldn't work out what the noise was until I seen the lock go up n down.. I don't know much about cars so I've no idea what could be wrong, any help at all would be grateful .. Thanks

DeadlySphinx

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Executive
Hi, this is a safety feature. To disable it, I think you hold the Mode and Set buttons on your dash and turn your key to the On position (don't actually start the car). Then you will see on your dash's screen a configuration menu. Scroll through the options with the arrow buttons until you find "Auto-lock in Drive" and set it to Off. Hope this helps.

PetesProject

Gas is for barbecue's...
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6.0L L76
this is a safety feature. To disable it, hold the Mode and Set buttons on your dash and turn your key to the On position Scroll through the options with the arrow buttons until you find "Auto-lock in Drive" and set it to Off.

Beat me to it +1