Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HBD Window Stickers / Decals

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Hoping somebody can shed some light on this. My Calais is HBD (just DVD but still). I saw a HBD Caprice the other day and it had stickers on the inside of the rear quarter windows. Mine doesn't have these, just the plate under the bonnet and the boot badge. I'm the 2nd owner and the glass is original, dunno if they maybe removed them for tinting.

My question is 1) Are all HBD cars meant to have these? and 2) If so, does anybody have pics so that I can replace them in the correct spot? They're only about $5 each..

Cheers.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Some owners with them installed remove them so not to be considered as 'w.....ers !

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Don't think theyre wanky. Theyd be behind tint and not in your face anyway. I want them there if they are supposed to be there from factory. Anybody got pics?

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
I bought a VY SS Ute new with HBD options and I only had the plate under the bonnet, no boot badge or stickers. After the Ute was delivered, I started to see others on the road with the boot badge and thought it was odd that mine did not have it. I didn't do anything about it because I like clean lines and didn't like it anyway.
I guess it probably depended on the technician doing the work on the day. A bit hit and miss.