Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Opinions wanted, what rims look better on my clubby?

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Hay everyone just want to no what wheels everyone else thinks look better on my new vz clubsport as I can't decide what 20s I like better, it came with gloss black ve gts wheels (copies) with new tyres but I also have a set of 5 G8 wheels with new tyres, both rims are in like new condition with no gutter rash

Anyways hears a few pics of both wheels

The one with the g8s on in the pic is my Calais (clubby mock up) and the one with the gts wheels is my new clubby In case anyone was confused lol

So keep he gts or swap to the g8s?

Cheers scott

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
With the g8's the aluminium face gives a nice contrast against the rest of the black and breaks it up a bit.

For me though, it would come down to which tyres are better. They're both really nice.

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Black......
The other ones make it look like it escaped from a kids hotwheels collection.;)

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Which wheels do you like?? Its your car, not mine, or is this just a look at my new car post. (Nice car by the way:boxing:)

Mattde

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
I prefer the GTS wheels tbh. and agree with EYY that it breaks up the black a little bit. nice contrast, but i the end it comes down to what you like! :)

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
DTMs on the front.. interceptor's on the back..

Seriously your car pal your choice.. what you could do since they are both 20s is run the G8s drivers side and the GTS wheels on the passangers.. that way when your hooning up and down the main.. people will look and be like wtf... :gun2:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Big fan of those black rims, they look awesome - the silver things look cheap even if they aren't.

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Thanks for your feedback guys, yes I no it's my car and my choice at the end of the day but I like both wheels just as much and can't seem to decide what look I want more, I am leaning towards the gts wheels as iv had the g8s for the last 3 years an I'm injoying a different look :)

Cheers scott