Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Complete list of VZ Commodore bushings

freefallin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina / VZ SS LS1
I searched and I searched and I searched but to no avail.

Anyone got the list? Or a link to where there is a list?

Just looking for a simple list of EVERY SINGLE BUSHING that is on the undercarriage of the VZ Commodore. I mean every single rubber part that is under the car.

Thanks in advance!

DLFHUB666

GIT 'EERRR DONE!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, PX Ford Ranger XLS Dual cab

freefallin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina / VZ SS LS1
You always come on here saying i (you) have searched and serached to no avail yet i type in to google something like bushes vz commodore and get this:Nolathane Suspension Bushings for HOLDEN (GM) COMMODORE (10/02-8/06) took all of 23 secs. your welcome :)

Well you are a genius aren't you. 23 seconds too! Timed it n'all.
Well Einstein, don't mean to be an a**hole but I've already been thru that process. Checked out that site, Whiteline, Energy etc. They are not all consistent in that one brand seems to have bushings for the same car that the other brand doesn't have, leading me to think if that was the case then maybe the brands I checked out don't provide some bushings hence me coming on here looking for a complete list.
So yeah, thank you :)

And yeah...I always say I searched and searched but to no avail?? Really? Name one time that I have.