Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who's running 3.5inch exhaust tips on a vz?

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Hay guys I'm after pics of anyone who is running 3.5inch exhaust tips on a vz, I've got a vz clubsport that I'm wanting to try fit twin 3.5inch tips in the rear bar so if anyone has pics of how it looks and fits etc that would be good :) also trying to find a nice style to suit the clubby bar

I'm not worried it its a really tight fit as mine will just be fake tips anyways so won't get hot and melt the rear bar etc just there for looks

Cheers scott

VZSSCHASE

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss 6l
im running a single 4" tip running from the diff back rest of its a twin 3" xforce sounds awesome no drone either and looks different than all the twin pipes around

11lqxlh.jpg

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Ok so for anyone else like me who is wondering If twin 3.5 inch tips will fit a Hsv rear bar and what thay look like, hear are a few pics of my car with some fitted, (cos I was unable to find any pics of some fitted on vz models so just tock the risk and brought some 3.5 inch tips to try) yes thay fit but it touches both sides of the rear bar, mine are just for looks so won't be a problem but if it was connected and got hot it might not be the best size

Few pics

These are the style of tips I am using

And test fitted

Cheers scott

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
*waits for the "i've got a weird rattle every time i go over a bump" thread.

If I can hear a little rattle over my cammed ls2 with twin 3 inch diff dumpers I'll be sure to let you no first ;)

Besides they are going to be bolted solid in place like my old set up was, so won't move at all like a normal exhaust so shouldn't rattle.