Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Photos of lowered WL Grange on 20s?

Killswitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
Hi guys,

I have been searching the net for a WL Grange rolling on 20s before I commit to money to buy some springs.

Has anyone got a WL Grange with Heavy Duty Super Lows in it on 20s? If so could you please post a picture up for me?

Cheers.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
the first image on Google...........

2vi382g.jpg

are you after those particular spring and WL and 20s? cos that'll be hard to find just look for a WL on super low HD springs and look at the wheel gap cos that wont change weather there 15s or 20s ay

Killswitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
the first image on Google...........

are you after those particular spring and WL and 20s? cos that'll be hard to find just look for a WL on super low HD springs and look at the wheel gap cos that wont change weather there 15s or 20s ay

As you said, the picture you put up is of a Statesman........ not a Grange........ which is also bagged........ not running springs.........

Ill looking for a WL Grange on HD SLs. Particularly because I want to see front and rear bumper clearance.

I know my chances are low in finding a pic, but put it out there. I guess Ill just order some HDSLs and wack them in, then go from there.

:)

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
That's lower then super lows. Search the 'my ride' section on thus and street commodore's forums. Look at Senators too cod the have parctically the same kit.

But super low isn't low so your gonna have at least 140mm ground clearence or more under your bumpers, SL might even look stock height for a HSV.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
I took the SL path. Will put them in and see how it sits, then go from there.