Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Central lock going crazy !!!

akarshmalikal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Hello ,
Since past two weeks my commodore VZ central lock is behaving strange. When i lock my car all the door are locked but the next morning i find 3 passenger doors unlocked and drivers door locked. Ever when i try to lock the car ( all door unlocked ) the horn beep 5 times. Usually it just makes 1 beep ( horn sound ). But if only driver door is unlocked and if i lock it.. it just makes one beep like it should be.

FYI :- i am using two stage locking.

Pls help :bomb:

jdg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
5 horn sounds means a door/s is not locking when you hit the central locking button on the remote. I recently had passenger rear lock that decided to stop working, or worked sometimes which would give me the 5 horns. Using some of the posts on the website as a guide I removed the door lock, cleaned all contacts etc and the lock itself and have not had a problem since. Try to determine which of your locks is having issues and go from there.

akarshmalikal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
All the doors are getting locked properly. I guess there's something wrong with the bcm
Anyways thanks mate